Tuesday, October 2, 2012




 Cup of Tea?
 Happy Livestrong Day






(I was at Whole Foods a while back when I ran into George Hincapie at the salad bar with his child. He's a regular guy and Lance is a regular guy - 'Human.' Everyone makes mistakes.. we all have at some point or another in our lives. I think we all agree as 'Livestrongers,' it's our turn to offer encouragement and hope. I am grateful to be a part of this yellow family that began through the passion
 of Lance Armstrong. Thank God for him and what he has done for us as cancer fighters. I don't know details and don't have to know.. I do know that LAF and the opportunities they have given me as a two time survivor of two different stage 4 cancers over the years to serve has empowered me and offered me solid ground in which to take a stand. This yellow family has only just begun. No, it's not about the bike but it is about a man on a bike who looked on 28 million people with compassion
and done something about it. Thank You, Lance and LAF.)