Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Love Encounter

To really think about how much we are loved by the Creator of this Universe...to even try to understand the Love of God will overtake us and leave us unable to stand. To have a true encounter with God's Love is more than we can endure. If we allow even a portion of His Love to touch us in the softest of ways, it will consume us. But, I want this! I want this Love to bend me low and I want to feel every breath He breathes on me. I want to hear His heartbeat and taste His Mercies that the Bible tells us are new every day.

I want this Love Encounter!

Please listen to the song God laid on my heart this morning after receiving such an awesome testimony from my friend concerning her sister's test coming back negative for cancer.. after she had been told she only had a 15% chance of surviving what they thought was a late stage aggressive cancer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps