Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ever had a day when up was down and down was up? ..Oh, that's the story of my life.
But my God has written this story, this story of my life and even though I don't know how it will end, I take great comfort in knowing, without doubt.. that I will be with Him in 'The End.' 
So...many of you have been calling and tweeting, texting, etc. ..all with the same question - What happened and how are you? 
I wanted to let you know that I am fine. I had a rough week on the chemo and a pain in the neck that felt much like having my head sawed off - I would grossly imagine. After the second day of this horror show, I decided to see the doc in hopes to hook up with a little liquid 'cure all,' Morphine... which I highly recommend when 'said head' is being sawed off. Doc is scheduling scans, the usual MRI and CT Scan...at least that was the last I heard.. however, the pain subsided after a quick little trip to my fav massage therapist. I did inform the good doc that I am no longer experiencing 'said pain' but I'm quite sure, being the persistent doc he is, I will be taking that little trip to the hopo (hospital) real soon. No worries...just another 'day in the life' - FOR NOW! I will overcome as I still wear my Armor of my God and He has already proclaimed me to be an Overcomer in Him.