Thursday, March 19, 2009

Treat Life & People with Care

Stuck on the couch a whole week...excited to get out and what happens? You witness the behavior of the winner of "the most hateful woman on the planet" award and then you wonder, what was the hurry?

We went to Red Lobster to eat and there she was....WOW, she was much my elder but I swear it was all I could do to keep from, well, never mind. I just don't get it! She was not being hateful to us just everyone else around her and we were just the ones fortunate enough to witness her open display of selfishness & unmerited arrogance. I wanted so badly to go sit down right in front of her, look her in the eyes and ask her how life had been treating her or better yet how was she treating life. My husband did make a little "kind" jester to her but I don't think she really got it. I don't mean this in an ugly way and in no way wish cancer on anyone but there are some folks I would love to take on a little field trip to some cancer centers and let them get a new perspective on life. I know inviting her to church would be the "right" thing to do but I wouldn't want to put a church through that so I figure I would start with the chemo room and work my way up.
Treat life & people with care!