Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What I Don't Know Can't Hurt Me

While resting this morning and reflecting on how faithful my God has been to me, I thought about all of the messes He brought me through just simply because He loves me. I know about the cancers that had invaded my body and I know about the cancers that had invaded my life but what about all the cancerous stuff He spared me from that I don't even know about.
I realized a long time ago that it is not that I know Him but rather that He knows me and He goes before me making crooked ways straight. If He never did another thing for me, I still owe Him my life. As I have been pressed on every side, my God has lifted up my head towards Himself and has showered me with unexplainable peace.
So those things I know of and those I don't, can't hurt me - He has settled them in Heaven.