Monday, May 18, 2009

The wind will take you further than the current will hold you back.

While dragon boating in Charleston, our Steersman made a profound statement..

He said "the wind will take you further than the current will hold you back".


I know I have a choice...I can ride on the winds in life and let it take me to my destiny and purpose or I can allow the current to keep me held back from what God has for me.

The wind is the very breath of God taking me out to those deep waters where my Soul is refreshed and my Spirit is renewed in the wisdom and knowledge of Him. Cancer, sickness and disease, is the current that has tried time and time again to come against me and hold me back from God's plan and design for my life.


This steersman does not know the seed he planted...he was simply offering instructions of paddling a dragon boat but what the Holy Spirit had me hear was instructions for moving my life forward.