Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Violent Take it by Force

Reading scripture today - Matthew 11:12 says "..kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."
There is nothing more cool than the Word of God...nothing that can bring more peace, more hope, more joy and more comfort. Now I have heard this scripture before many times but I sat and read that one over and over today, really letting it get it's teeth in. Trouble forced itself into my life once again and into my body...pressed down on me and has tried to get it's cold grip around my neck to suffocate the very air from me. Well, according to this scripture, I may have suffered this violence, BUT I can claim this role of the violent and force my way back into wholeness. I have my mind made up and I am "the violent" and I am decreeing to take my health back by force!
Yeah, it's a GOOD WORD!