Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Thinking Tonight

People have said they can't imagine how I must be feeling. I don't mind telling you exactly what I am thinking and feeling. "Peace" is what I feel and I am thinking about all of the times my God has kept me, too numerous to count. I think about the years I lived without Him and how I could have died in those years ...how I could have been separated from Him for eternity. I think about that and I'm too thankful and to joyful to be anxious about a little brain surgery. He is my creator - He knows me..He knows what every cell in my body is doing right now. He designed me for a purpose and His will is that I fulfill that purpose. Like Job, I will rise again. I will bless God and live. My life belongs to my God and I believe His promises over any report a doctor would give me. I accept healing just as I accepted salvation - through Faith. By Faith, I breathe..move and have my being. I understand now what Paul meant when he proclaimed, "To live is Christ and to die is gain." We win - ALWAYS!